Grilled turkey burgers with roasted red pepper mayoFrom pookiebear 5 years ago
- 1 (20 ounce) package ground turkey shopping list
- 2 finely chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs(or reg with italian seasoning) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach(I use bagged) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 6 kaiser rolls, split, toasted if desired shopping list
- roastED RED pepper MAYONNAISE- shopping list
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted red peppers shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl combine all turkey burger ingredients except Kaiser rolls. Mix well. Form into 6 (1/2 inch thick) patties.
- Heat broiler.
- Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Broil burgers 4 to 6 inches away from heat, turning once, 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until center is no longer pink.
- Toast buns if desired
- Meanwhile, in small bowl combine all mayonnaise ingredients; mix well. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Place each turkey burger inside roll; top with mayonnaise.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Carefully spray grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Grill burgers, turning once, 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until center is no longer pink.
- Toast buns if desired.
The Cookpookiebear Regina, Canada
The Rating5 people
This sounds absolutely fabulous! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
We have turkey burgers all the time. I love the sound of the red pepper mayo. Thanks!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
These sound delish!! I always make turkey burgers and I am definately going to try this next time I make them. Thank you! Five forks from me!!!oregongrandma in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!