Cheer Up A CrabFrom upstatevoyager 7 years ago
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, cooked and well drained shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes with green chilies (rotel) shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup crabmeat (or 2 cans drained), flaked shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sweet onion, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Spoon cooked and drained spinach in bottom of shallow 2 quart casserole.
- Fold together remaining ingredients and pour over spinach.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating4 people
Oh my, which culinary mystery? Is it Goldie, sleuthing caterer? This sounds decadent and rich. Just what the soul ordered.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I think I just felt my arteries harden, but it looks so good.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
Fantastic combination. I might have to back off on the Rotel and go with just tomatoes. Otherwise I am ready to try. Thanksmsbooch75 in Ocean Springs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!