Roast Lemon Chicken And Potato WedgesFrom bmg1275 7 years ago
- 6 large chicken legs & thighs skin on shopping list
- 1 medium red onion cut into 8 wedges shopping list
- 600g floury potatoes skin on and cut into wedges shopping list
- 1 large lemon shopping list
- 8 garlic cloves shopping list
- 2 tsp clear honey shopping list
- 2tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1tsp fresh tyme shopping list
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary shopping list
How to make it
- Dry fry the chicken in a non stick pan, for 3-4 minutes until browned.
- Place in a large roasting tin with the onion and potato wedges.
- Remove the zest from the lemon and cut in half.Cut one lemon half into wedges and add to the roasting tin with six whole garlic cloves (more if you love garlic).Into a bowl squeeze the juice from the other half of lemon and mix the zest,honey,oil and crush the remaining garlic and add to mixture.Pour over the chicken,season well then sprinkle the herbs over the chicken.
- Bake @ 180 C/350 F gas mark 4 for 50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and the potatoes are tender
- Tip: I usually give the potatoes a quick fry in the same pan i fried the chicken in, before adding them to the roasting tin .
The Cookbmg1275 Dumfries,Scotland, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!