Asian Chicken and RiceFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 10 ounces golden mushroom soup shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1 package teriyaki seasoning mix shopping list
- 16 ounces frozen stir fry vegetables shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked MINUTE White Rice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in skillet then add chicken and cook until browned then remove chicken and keep warm.
- Add soup, water, seasoning mix and vegetables then heat to a boil and stir in rice.
- Top with chicken then cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
Love this one too!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Sounds REALLY good, saved, and five forks for you!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Guess what Candy will be cooking for dinner tomorrow!
Petedagnabbit in Barrie loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!