Homemade Egg NoodlesFrom furbabies3 9 years ago
How to make it
- Break egg into small deep bowl.
- Fill one half eggshell with water.
- Add to egg & whisk together.
- Start sifting flour into liquid.
- Keep mixing with fork while sifting flour into bowl.
- Continue until dough is kneading consistency (or begins to pull away from side of bowl).
- Knead with hands for about 15 minutes, be sure it's not sticky, if it is then sift small amounts of flour into dough and on hands as needed until all stickiness is absorbed.
- The dough should be smooth and pliable when kneading is complete.
- Roll out on a floured surface into an oblong shape until fairly thin.
- Dust dough's surface with fine coat of flour.
- Cut into 1 1/2" wide strips with sharp knife.
- The noodles can be cooked immediately or dried to use later.
The Cookfurbabies3 Northeast Florida, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!