Home Made Doner KebabFrom kutadkubilik 5 years ago
- 2 - lb. leg of lamb, boned and cut in slices shopping list
- 1 Tbls. black pepper shopping list
- 2 lbs . ground lamb shopping list
- lamb fat(if u want) shopping list
- 2-3 Tbls. salt shopping list
- onions, processed until a liquid-3 cups shopping list
- 1 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup milk .. shopping list
- 1 tomato shopping list
- 1 tbspoon ground red pepper shopping list
- 2 tbspoon butter shopping list
- 1 tbspoon cumin shopping list
- 1tbspoon thyme shopping list
How to make it
- Remove any bits of skin and bone from the meat. Cut into serving-size
- slices, about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Pound with a meat tenderizer or
- the edge of a heavy saucepan until 1/8 cm. thick. Trim.
- Prepare a marinade of onion juice, olive oil, salt and pepper, milk and soak
- meat in the marinade overnight.
- add to salt and pepper ground beef with spicy sauce
- Knead and give it a round shape then place in the in the middel of the tenderloin one by one . cover up plastic wrap and put in freezer over night .. The next day remove them from the fridge 45 minutes before cutting.. use a knife or meat cutter to shred it..
- then fry in a teflon pan (careful nt to over-fry) on both sides(3-4 minutes)(İf u dont have döner kebab broiler do it in a pan)
- Serve inside a bread corner or on a pita or on the pilaf and tomato slices if u like u can add lettuce and onion slices ,french fries too.
- PS: my best döner recipe cause its special for Bodrum -Turkiye …they make döner meat and vegitables together and cummin of course..some peas ,carrots, potatoes.. god ı want to eat right know but no one make in İstanbul only in Bodrum
The Cookkutadkubilik Istanbul, TR
The Rating3 people
fantastic! have added this to a couple more groups. I have a holiday house in Kusadasi xxxxxx LOVE Turkey and turkish cooking please look through my turkish recipes and let me know if they are ok.capedread in Peterborough. Cambridgeshire loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!