SEVEN LAYER BARSFrom spinach1948 5 years ago
- Ingredient: shopping list
- 1 Stick butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 ( 14oz ) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk ( Not evaporated milk ) shopping list
- 1 cup butterscotch flavored chips shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Preheat oven to 350º ( 325º for a glass dish ) In a 13” x 9” inch baking pan, melt butter in oven.
- 2)Sprinkle crumbs over butter; pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs. Top with remaining ingredients in order listed; press down firmly.
- 3)Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill if desired. Cut into bars. Store covered at room temperature.
- TIP: For perfectly cut cookie bars:
- Line entire pan ( including sides ) with a sheet of aluminum foil first. When bars are baked, cool ; lift up edges of foil to remove from pan. Cut into individual squares. Lift off foil.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
These bars look & sound wonderful. Definately a 5+++ & I flagged them as beautiful. Thanks for sharing this with us.brianna in loved it
great bar luv coconut thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Thanks for posting this.fishtrippin in Estelline loved it