Brie And Tomato PastaFrom mattsbelly 7 years ago
- 1lb. Brie, rind removed and torn into small pieces. NOTE: Putting the cheese in the freezer for a few minutes allows for easier removal of the rind and less waste. shopping list
- 4 Ripe tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup chopped basil shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt or more or less to taste (I start with 1/2 tsp and adjust) when ready to serve. shopping list
- 1lb, long pasta of choice shopping list
How to make it
- Make the sauce:
- Mix everything, except the pasta together. Cover with plastic wrap or a top - there is really no reason to do this, but I do... I guess so no bugs get in, or because it seems like the right thing to do.....
- Let marinate on the counter (this will melt the brie ) for 2 hours.
- Stir whenever you think about it.
- Cook the pasta.
- Stir the sauce.
- Comine all together and serve.
- Take a bite, exclaime, "MMMM and AHHH!", fill your tummy and rest.