Chocolate Fudge BrowniesFrom coconutgirl 5 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 8 ¼ oz. bittersweet chocolate shopping list
- 2 + tablespoons brown rice syrup shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa, (optional, recommended) shopping list
- 1 ½ cups Tropical Traditions organic coconut flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ¼ cup heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and dust an 11x8 pan with coconut oil and cocoa powder.
- Place butter, sugar, chocolate, and brown rice syrup in a medium sized pot and melt on low heat, stirring until everything is well blended (mixture does not have to be smooth).
- Sift in the cocoa powder.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Beat the eggs and vanilla extract together with an electric mixer until frothy.
- Then on low speed, mix in cooled chocolate mixture.
- Alternatively add in the flour, baking powder and heavy cream, beating mixture after each addition.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake the brownies in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the top of the brownies is crisp and slightly cracked. (The inside of the brownies will be dense and soft to the touch.)
- Cool the brownies in the pan on a wire rack until cool.
- Cut into bars and serve.
- Frost with chocolate or vanilla frosting if desired.
The Cookcoconutgirl Camarillo, CA
The Rating4 people
Oh my goodness! I love brownies!! I would probably have to go to a specialty store to buy the ingredients tho'.jett2whit in Union City loved it