Feta Shrimp SkilletFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 12 ounces peeled and deveined shrimp shopping list
- 4 plum tomatoes chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup cubed feta cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces cooked bowtie pasta shopping list
How to make it
- In a large nonstick frying pan combine broth, oil, scallions and garlic. Cook over medium heat stirring frequently for 3 minutes then stir in oregano, lemon juice and parsley and mix well. Stir in the shrimp then cover and cook 4 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and feta then cook for 2 minutes. While sauce is cooking cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until tender. Drain well and served topped with sauce.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!