Interrupted Baker Coconut Ice CreamFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 15 oz unsweetened coconut milk shopping list
- 15 oz sweetened coconut cream (ie. Coco Lopez) shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp coconut extract shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp coconut rum (ie. Malibu) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 oz baked Double chip coconut Drops dough (about 2 cookies, baked in tiny droplet form) shopping list
- 2.5 oz raw Double chip coconut Drops dough (about 1 cookie's worth) shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, coconut cream, vanilla, coconut extract, rum and sugar until blended.
- Refrigerate until well chilled, at least 4 hours.
- Freeze according to the ice cream maker's instructions.
- When the mixture is almost frozen, pour the baked and raw cookie pieces into the ice cream maker and just blend into the mixture.
- Transfer to a lidded container and freeze completely.