Super Easy Pecan PieFrom ladyarp 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- With a mixer cream butter and sugar together.
- Add corn syrup and eggs.
- Sprinkle pecans in pie shell.
- Pour filling over pecans.
- Bake until pie is firmly set.
The Cookladyarp Hixson, TN
The Rating2 people
This is my hubby favorite pie. No a holiday goes by that he doesn't request it. I will try your version at Thanksgiving!
Great post and thanks,
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
This is a great post!! thanks for sharing 5 forks!!!!ozsmom in Nepean loved it
OOPS, I had a question. Can you tell me an aprox time that this pie takes to bake. I need all the help I can get when it comes to BAKING! ;o)ozsmom in Nepean loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!