Easy Chocolate CobblerFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 7 Tbs baking cocoa shopping list
- dash salt shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla or rum extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cup hot tap water shopping list
- Garnish: whipped cream or ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, 3 Tbs cocoa , salt and the baking powder.
- Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Place in a 9 inch square baking pan.
- Combine the remaining cocoa, white sugar and brown sugar.
- Sprinkle over mixture in pan.
- Pour over the hot tap water.
- Do not stir!.
- Bake in the oven until center is almost set, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Remove pan to rack and cool 15 minutes.
- Scoop out firm top portions and divide into 6 to 8 glass serving dishes.
- Spoon sauce from the bottom of the pan over the dessert.
- Garnish with whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream.
- Serves 6 to 8.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
oooh, thanks for this one!!!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
a definite Keeper thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it