Pizza Hut Style Pizza Dough Bread MachineFrom coffeebean53 6 years ago
- 1 1/3 cups water shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal shopping list
- 3 cups unbleached all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast shopping list
How to make it
- Add ingredients to machine bread pan in order as per manufacturer's instructions.
- Set to"dough" mode.
- Once completed place in 2-9x13 inch greased pans.
- Let rest in pans for 10-15 minutes.
- Add toppings of your choice.
- Bake 350 degrees F.
- Until done (Approximately 20 minutes, depending on your thickness of toppings).
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating9 people
Great 5 forks recipe. Thanksbrianna in loved it
Just what I was looking for - thanks :-)ditty in Brisbane loved it
Best Piza dough I've made to date. Thankskatethirtynine in Whereabouts loved it