Orange Ice Cream Sauce FlambeFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 2 cups of orange sections shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, plus more for sprinking shopping list
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup of Captain Morgan's spiced rum shopping list
- 1/3 cup of brandy shopping list
- vanilla ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in large cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in brown sugar, add cinnamon, sliced bananas and drained orange sections.
- Stir in rum and heat thoroughly.
- Slowly pour brandy over the sauce and light to flame.
- Sprinkle the flames with a little cinnamon and see the sparks fly.
- (the alcohol burns out and you have a wonderful sauce in the pan)
- Spoon over scoops of ice cream.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!