Lemon Shrimp Pasta SaladFrom fluffy24 4 years ago
- 3 cups (8 oz.) farfalle (bow-tie pasta), uncooked shopping list
- 1lb. fresh asparagus spears, cut into 2-inch lengths shopping list
- 1 cup Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1 lb. cooked large shrimp (20 to 25 count) shopping list
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 1 pkg. 2% milk colby & monterey jack cheese Crumbles shopping list
How to make it
- COOK pasta as directed on package, adding asparagus to the cooking water for the last 3 min. of the pasta cooking time; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
- MEANWHILE, mix dressing, oregano and lemon peel.
- PLACE pasta mixture in large bowl. Add dressing mixture, shrimp, tomatoes and cheese; mix lightly. Serve immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Kitchens TipsSubstitute:
- Prepare as directed, substituting linguini, broken in half, for the farfalle. Variation - Easy Pasta Salad with AsparagusPrepare as directed, omitting the shrimp and increasing tomatoes to 2 cups.How to Use Fresh ShrimpSubstitute 1 lb. cleaned raw large shrimp for the cooked shrimp. Cook shrimp with 1 Tbsp. Zesty Italian Dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat for 3 to 4 min. or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Continue as directed.