Almond Chocolate Chip Coconut CookiesFrom coconutgirl 7 years ago
- 2 ½ cups oats, processed shopping list
- ½ cup butter, softened shopping list
- ½ cup coconut oil shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup unbleached flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup shredded, dried, unsweetened coconut shopping list
- 1 cup almonds, chopped or whole shopping list
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Place the oats in a food processor or blender and process until the oats are in smaller pieces, but not until fine like flour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream butter & coconut oil. Add sugars, beat until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients (don't forget to process the oats) and then add to creamed mixture.
- When combined, add coconut, almonds, and chocolate.
- Roll dough into balls and place on cookie sheets. Bake in preheated oven for 6 minutes, flatten with spatula, and bake for 5 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven, let cookies cool on pan for 2 minutes, then remove to wire rack and cool.