Oat BreadFrom junioroat 4 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together olive oil, honey and warm water.
- In another bowl, combine dry ingredients with a wire whisk.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients.
- Turn out onto lightly floured surface. Knead in enough flour to make a moderately stiff dough that is smooth and elastic.
- Place dough in a lightly greased bowl. Cover and let rise in a warm draft-free location until double in size.
- After bread has risen, punch dough down, taking care to stretch but not tear the gluten.
- Form two loaves and place in lightly greased bread pans. Cover and let loaves rise halfway in pans.
- Bake at 375º for approximately 45 minutes or until bread is brown and sounds hollow to thumping.
- *Option- Recipe works great for bread maker machine also.