Smoker Fatty PieFrom ejean 4 years ago
How to make it
- press 1lb sausage into bottom of pie tin up to the rim
- layer hash browns, salt/pepper to taste
- layer carmelized vidalia onions
- layer shredded cheddar cheese
- layer muenster slices
- press remaining sausage to make a "crust"
- crosshatch bacon strips over "crust"
- Put in smoker for about 2 hrs(I use hickory/applewood combo), remove from pie tin and bake in oven 350 for about 1/2 to help excess fat runoff.
The Cookejean Glendale Heights, IL
The Rating7 people
Speechless!5 forksvictoriaregina in USA loved it
ok the way this could be better is if it were deep fried lol 5 forks from meglennk in Dalmeny loved it
Awwwww go ahead on, huxter!! Hawkeye had beer on his cheerios, dinnit he??windy1950 in Flint loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!