Pork Skewers in a Spiced Yogurt MarinadeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 small white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon turmeric shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- Italian parsley chopped shopping list
- lemon wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Combine garlic, onion, paprika, cinnamon, turmeric, cardamom, cayenne, juice and yogurt.
- Process in blender until well combined then toss pork in marinade until well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate 6 hours then soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat broiler of grill then thread pork on skewers and brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper then cook 4 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!