Stuffed Chicken ValentinoFrom pookiebear 6 years ago
- - 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- - 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- - 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- - 1 (6 ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained shopping list
- - 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives shopping list
- - 4 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- - salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- - 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F . Slice a chicken breast in half lengthwise, leaving the halves attached on one side: opened and laid flat, the chicken breast should resemble a butterfly. Place between two sheets of plastic wrap, and pound flat. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- Combine Parmesan cheese with Italian seasoning and chives, and sprinkle over chicken breasts. At one end of each breast, place 3 strips of roasted pepper. Top with 1 tablespoon shredded cheese. Roll each breast up, starting on the side with the peppers and cheese. Insert a toothpick in each roll to prevent unrolling. Place in prepared baking dish. Season rolls with salt and pepper to taste, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Set oven to broil, and continue cooking for 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven, slice to display the colorful filling, and serve.
The Cookpookiebear Regina, Canada
The Rating7 people
Stuffed Breasts ....what could be better....Very Nice post
God my 5grizzlybear in loved it
Delicious and Easy. ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Another winner and 5 more forks!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!