Lumpia Spring RollFrom bintang 4 years ago
- ground beef or minced chicken shopping list
- bean sprout shopping list
- 1/4Onion shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 small carrots finely chopped shopping list
- 75grams green beans shopping list
- Onion leaves finely chopped shopping list
- celery,finely chopped shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- salt shopping list
- hoisin sauce shopping list
- maggi seasoning shopping list
- Spring roll wrap shopping list
- White egg for glue shopping list
- oil shopping list
How to make it
- Chop onion and garlic
- Heat the oil on a wok and put the garlic and onion bring to golden brown
- Add the ground beef or minced chicken tossing around for 3 minutes or until it brown
- Add the vegetables including the onion leaves ,hoisin sauce ,maggi seasoning,pinch of salt and pepper and stir until soft. Transfer to a bowl.
- Place one spring roll wrap on a tray or a chop board,spread about 1 or 11/2 tablespoon of the filling accross the corner of the wrapper.
- Fold the bottom corner up over the filling, fold in the sides and roll up firmly.Glue the corner of the wrapper with white eggs.
- Repeat the step for all remaining wrapper and filling.
- heat the oil in the deep fryer or a deep saucepan.
- Fry the rolls until it golden brown
- drain and serve with sweet sour chilli sauce.
The Cookbintang Dallas, ID
The Rating5 people
Many years ago, at office parties 2 ladies from the Philippines brought lumpia (delish!!). They also brought a rice cooker. New to my anglo eyes!! Thank you for a fantastic recipe!!! 5555555555555555ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
Lumpia.... YUMMY Love them...But whats all in the Maggi Seasoning?turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
thank you for a great recipe... five forks
peetapeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!