Pork Tenderloin With Peach Jalapeno GlazeFrom peetabear 4 years ago
How to make it
- Wash pork and remove the silver skin and excess fat. Pat dry. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the pork with grill seasoning and sear on all sides, about 8 minutes total.
- Meanwhile, combine the preserves and jalapeno in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Put the tenderloins in a foil-lined baking dish.
- Roast for 10 minutes. Brush with about half of the glaze mixture and roast for 5 to 10 minutes longer (may be longer, depending on thickness of tenderloins), or until an instant read thermometer or meat thermometer registers 145° to 150° when inserted in the thickest part of a tenderloin.
- Serve with the remaining peach sauce mixture. Serves 4.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!