Oven Fried Salmon PattiesFrom 99bordeaux 5 years ago
- 2 large egg whites shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz) canned salmon (drained, deboned & flaked) shopping list
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup corn meal shopping list
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped (or regular onion if no scallions avail.) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- Pam spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Shape into patties and place onto a sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, turning once until browned on both sides.
- Serve immediately.
The Cook99bordeaux Richmond, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!