HONEY-GARLIC SHRIMPFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon peanut or shopping list
- vegetable oil 2 cups julienned carrots (2 to shopping list
- 3 carrots) shopping list
- 2 cups julienned zucchini (2 shopping list
- zucchini) shopping list
- 1 lb. shelled, deveined uncooked large shrimp shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In small bowl, stir together soy sauce, honey and garlic.
- 2. Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat until hot. Add carrots and zucchini. Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly, or until vegetables are slightly tender; remove from wok. Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 minutes or until shrimp just begin to turn pink. Return vegetables to wok; stir in soy sauce mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and liquid has thickened slightly.
- 4 (1 1/4-cup) servings
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating4 people
Great recipe, love shrimp!a1patti in Salem loved it
This was an easy end of the week dinner! Very quick. I had 1/2 pound of shrimp so I cut the vegetables in half but not the sauce because I had some lo mein noodles I wanted to add. A nice sweet/salty flavor. I added a picture and GR was acting go...morefrankieanne in North northern loved it
Very yummy and quick! Sorry about my first pic., wrong picture! More in Frankieanne's IMI review :)
11/29/15mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!