Easy Cheesy SpaghettiFrom paprikamama 7 years ago
- 2 jars of marinara sauce or the garden vegatable sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbls of minced garlic shopping list
- sweet basil ( add as much as you want ) shopping list
- italian seasoning (add as much as you want) shopping list
- sugar ( to cut the acid ) shopping list
- red wine for the adult version only( cabernet or merlot ) shopping list
- shredded mozzerella or parmigian reggianno shopping list
How to make it
- Put up noodles to boil ( I use angel hair pasta)
- meanwhile, brown ground beef and drain.
- add garlic and all the spices and sugar, let simmer 10 minutes.
- stir so it doesnt burn, and continue to simmer for about another 10 minutes.
- Drain noodles and place on plates.
- add sauce on top and sprinkle top with the cheese, when stirred together it will get gooey and stretchy.....just what kids love.
- serve with salad and garlic bread.
The Cookpaprikamama Lake Mary, FL
The Rating3 people
Looks good, my daughter and I would love this ! Will try this tomorrow, LOL...marikak in Sognes loved it