lemon Zucchini Cookies with lemon glazeFrom peetabear 4 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel OR 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup shredded zucchini shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- . shopping list
- lemon Glaze: shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and granulated sugar;
- beat in egg and lemon peel or extract.
- Stir in sifted dry ingredients, then mix in zucchini and walnuts.
- Drop on greased baking sheets;
- bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Glaze cooled cookies with the lemon glaze or your favorite glaze or icing.
- Makes about 2 to 3 dozen cookies, depending on size.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating5 people
Ooooh! I bet they are very yummy. Love the lemon and the zucchini has got to make these moist and chewy. Thanks and a 5 for this recipe.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
Mmmmmmm these sound wonderful thanks peeta great posts today!!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
yummy!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!