Luscious Lemon Fruit DipFrom minitindel 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar and cornstarch. Gradually whisk in water until smooth.
- Cook and stir over medium-high heat until thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat; cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir a small amount of hot mixture into eggs; return all to the pan, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat.
- Gently stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Cool to room temperature without stirring.
- Cover surface of mixture with waxed paper; refrigerate until cooled. Fold in whipped cream.
- Serve with fresh fruit
- . Yield: 5 cups.
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating7 people
Yum!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
another excellent post Tink thankshunnee in Nanaimo loved it
Does look and sound luscious! High 5 from me!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!