Drunken Chocolate Cherry CheesecakeFrom hooksc 4 years ago
- chocolate Crust-see crust recipe page shopping list
- 6 ounce dried tart cherries shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark rum shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds Philly cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tea. rum extract shopping list
- 1 tea. cherry extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- Place cherries in medium bowl or jar.
- Pour rum over cherries, stir lightly.
- Cover and set in fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350^.
- Blend cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add extracts and cream, mixing thoroughly.
- Layer cherries in prepared pan.
- Pour filling over cherries.
- Bake at 350^ for 55-65 minutes.
- Let cool and refrigerate before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookhooksc Zeeland, MI
The Rating5 people
Oooohhh!!!!!!!clbacon in Birmingham loved it
I love the use of the 'dried' cherries in this
AND~~~ the 'Rum' doesn't hurt either!
I hope that You will consider
being my 'Food Friend' ?
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllp!! I need this now!!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it