Stove Top Individual Stuffed MeatloafFrom witchywoman 4 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 3 tablespoons minced red bell pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons minced onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh Italian parsley shopping list
- 3 tablespoons barbeque sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed frito corn chips shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional shopping list
- 2 tablespoons crumbled bleu cheese shopping list
- 2 strips applewood smoked bacon shopping list
- 2 1/2-inch thick slices of onion shopping list
- 2 slices medium cheddar shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 12 ingredients together in a large bowl with clean hands until everything is well mixed.
- Divide mixture into 1/4's. Shape each 1/4 into 3/4-inch patties. Top 2 of the patties with 1 tablespoon crumbled bleu cheese and place other 2 patties on top to create 2 MONSTER patties. Seal the edges. Set aside in refrigerator.
- Crisp the bacon slices and drain on paper towels. Cut each slice in half.
- Drain bacon grease, reserving 1 teaspoon. Put patties in the pan and brown over medium-low heat in bacon grease, covered, about 5-7 minutes. Flip over and brown other side.
- Once patties are flipped, place onion slices to softened and carmelize in pan along side the patties.
- Once burgers are cooked through (a total of 12-15 minutes), top each patty with softened onions, top onions with 2 bacon halves, and cheese on the very top of all. Cover and cook until cheese melts.