Pork Loin FrittersFrom sandygalesmith 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a skillet add oil and let it get hot.
- Add the pork loin and season with salt and pepper and fry for 4 to 5 minutes at a time.
- On a plate take two pieces of paper towls and lay it on the plate.When the pork lions are done add it on the plate.
- Serves like 3 to 6 people.
People Who Like This Dish 2
- jasonaldean Filmore, MO
- jolielives The Catskill Plateau , NY
- tuilelaith Columbia, MO
- kingofallassholes Saint Joseph, MO
- cookingandbakingqueen Beatrice, NE
- mysticliar Calgary, CA
- juels Clayton, NC
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- grumpymomma Saint Louise, MO
- sitbynellie Glasgow, GB
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔