Blue Cheese Burgers w Hot SauceFrom ilovefood2 7 years ago
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup mild hot sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 2 lbs 85% lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 6 hamburger buns shopping list
- 1 tomato shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter and whisk in hot sauce.
- Mix blue cheese and garlic in a small bowl.
- Using your hands, gently mix beef, celery seed, onion and hot sauce mixture in a medium bowl until blended.
- Form into 12 patties; the patties should be about 4 1/2 inches in diameter and no more than 1/2 inch thick.
- Spoon cheese-garlic mixture in center of 6 patties, then top with remaining patties and press together, sealing edges.
- Heat grill to medium and oil grate.
- Grill burgers about 4-5 minutes on each side, or 8-10 on one side.
- Assemble onto bun. Add tomato slice and extra hot sauce if desired.