WHITE SALSA DIPFrom grizzlybear 9 years ago
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- juice of 3 limes shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1.5 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 (6-oz) can pitted black olives, drained and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1.5 cup finely chopped scallions shopping list
- 5 tsp hot pepper sauce, or to taste shopping list
- salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream. Add lime juice, garlic, cilantro, black olives, scallions, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings if desired. Chill until serving.
- Serve with blue corn tortilla chips.