Dilled Green Beans and New PotatoesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/2 pound small new potatoes quartered shopping list
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans trimmed and broken into 2" pieces shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
How to make it
- In medium saucepan bring 2 cups water to a boil.
- Add potatoes and green beans then return to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover then simmer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl combine all remaining ingredients then blend well.
- Drain vegetables and rinse with cold water to cool slightly then place in serving bowl.
- Add sour cream mixture then toss to coat and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
luv green beans and new taters great post thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Potatoes & dill a perfect combo. Love adding the green beans. High 5!!!ozsmom in Nepean loved it
This dish sounds really good :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!