CHOCOLATE RICE PUDDINGFrom ozsmom 6 years ago
- 4 cups cold milk shopping list
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup quick-cooking rice shopping list
- 1 egg, well beaten shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- Aresol whip cream if desired shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cool for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- Chill until serving.
- Top with whipped cream.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating5 people
wow! this will be great for my grandkids,thanks ozsmom its a keeper high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
YUMMY!!a1patti in Salem loved it
This sure sounds easy, and decadent! I must try this!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!