2069 Reviewed Recipes!!!

• reviews 13 years ago
    ...so far!!!

Wow! Please keep showing them to us!!!

Thank you! =)
    Flag
  • lobster 13 years ago said:
    Way to go Lillian, well done one and all!!
    Flag
  • frankieanne 13 years ago said:
    Wow! I'm hoping to add another this weekend. I like even numbers. :)
    Flag
  • keni 13 years ago said:
    :) :) :)

I've been here 2 years and I've made 101 recipes from others from here(maybe a few more that I've forgotten to add, but that should be close) and I've posted 227, probably 220 of which I posted as I made them... only a few are posted recipes that I didn't make right at the time. There are, I think, 4 of my recipes that don't have photos.. something like that :)

So, I feel I'm contributing at least my share....and loving it! :)

Thanks for the group, Lillian!
    Flag
  • lilliancooks 13 years ago said:
    Thank you everyone! I loved reading every single one of those recipes! Actually, you all help to feed my recipe obsession! =)

I can't wait to see the next one Frankieanne! =)

lol Keni... I just checked and guess what? I've tried exactly as many recipes as you've posted! And thank you for being such a great contributor! Also, thank you for turning me onto this site! If it wasn't for you telling me about GroupRecipes I never would of known about it!

Group (((HUG)))
    Flag
  • keni 13 years ago said:
    It all goes back to justjakesmom...Donna from "over there"... she brought me here and I casually mentioned it in one of the "why won't they post my recipe" posts on the other site....and BAM! :)

I love it here... it's no secret. I only visit the RE to answer questions(because I'm addicted to helping, remember??) but I don't browse recipes anywhere but here.

My goal is to share recipes...but, it's also to make recipes of people I "know".... if there are 30 variations of a single recipe on a site, and one of them is from a friend, why wouldn't I rather try that one? To make his/her day...to show them their time and effort are appreciated. I know how much I love seeing one of mine tried, much less enjoyed, so I wanna give that feeling back.
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →