Reveiws bookmark 3/27/14

• reviews 10 years ago
    Egads, that print is small. It says 4,226 or 4,228. Either way - a bunch!
    :-)
    Flag
  • NPMarie 10 years ago said:
    Wow! That's awesome:)
    Flag
  • Good4U 10 years ago said:
    Amazing!
    Flag
  • lovebreezy 10 years ago said:
    My thinking is getting clouded here--so every recipe that "Reviews" has bookmarked should have a corresponding IMI review for it?
    Flag
  • frankieanne 10 years ago said:
    No, that isn't necessarily so. If I (and Lillian did the same) am out and about as Reviews and see that someone has made a recipe, commented on it and rated it - I will bookmark it (as Reviews). Not everyone who has made and/or rated recipes here at GR is a member of IMI. Plus, recipes were being made and rated long before IMI. So - no.
    :-)
    Flag
  • reviews 10 years ago said:
    4,231 bookmarks
    Added the 1 Dish Italian Meatball and Cheese Pizza Bake,Chili Mac Pasta and the Sourdough Whole Wheat Pancakes.
    The Meatball Soup and the Chinese Restaurant Style Sauteed Green Beans are bookmarked. The bookmark is so old Reviews avatar has dropped off the page.
    3/29/14
    Flag
  • lovebreezy 10 years ago said:
    Oh, o.k., I was running into recipes bookmarked by Reviews but couldn't find an IMI review for them. I was freaking out because I though I had every IMI thread saved to my computer (although not all are on the BETA list YET) and since I couldn't find a review I thought I'd have to go through all 370 pages again. That I must have missed or deleted some. I'm at peace again, thanks.
    Flag
  • frankieanne 10 years ago said:
    Good! :-)
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →