Reviews Bookmark 8/9/14

• reviews 9 years ago
    I had to get out a danged magnifying glass to see the teeny, minscule number. Geez.
    4,399 bookmarks.
    Reviews bookmark has dropped off the page of some recipes, especially the older ones, but all is bookmarked.
    Flag
  • Good4U 9 years ago said:
    :)
    Flag
  • NPMarie 9 years ago said:
    :-D LOL on the magnifying glass..you sound like me..and I wear glasses!

Wow, that's a lot of bookmarks!
    Flag
  • lovebreezy 9 years ago said:
    A lot of our recipe reviews are dropping off the recipe's pages too. I'm concerned about the ones that the IMI post just says something like "my review on the recipe." I've been tempted to copy those comments and add them to the IMI post but am still working on the Beta list.
    Perhaps the DOWN MEMORY LANE IMI group would like to take on that project some day :-)
    I am almost ready to start going through the entire alphabet again on the Beta Reviews List 12 3 13 post to straighten out the misnamed or misplaced posts.
    Flag
  • mommyluvs2cook 9 years ago said:
    Oh that's a good idea LB...a lot of work though! When anyone feels up one day to starting I'm all up for helping :)
    Flag
  • lovebreezy 9 years ago said:
    And/Or we can each do them as we cross the recipe's paths for now and then later down the road maybe make it a group effort. Glad to see someone understood me ML2C.
    Flag
  • mommyluvs2cook 9 years ago said:
    :)
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →