Pizza FondueFrom kitchenwitchcooks 4 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 10-oz. cans pizza sauce shopping list
- 1 T. cornstarch shopping list
- 1-1/2 t. fennel seed shopping list
- 1-1/2 t. dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 t. garlic powder shopping list
- 2-1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2 loaves French bread, sliced and toasted shopping list
- Brown ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium heat; drain. Add remaining ingredients except bread; simmer until cheese melts. Serve hot with bread slices for dipping. Serves 6 to 8. shopping list
How to make it
- http://treasuresfrommykitchen.net/ (under construction - ready soon!)
- Coming soon to my blogs - contests, free e-cookbooks, giveaways! Join today!
- And sign up for my newsletters with more recipes!
The Cookkitchenwitchcooks Buffalo, NY
The Rating5 people
thank you for bringing back some wonderful memories...my Mother would make us 'pizza' like this...five forks
peetapeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Dont know why anyone would give you less than 5. Saved and flagged too!victoriaregina in USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!