Banana Colada PuddingFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- In saucepan combine 1 tablespoon gelatin, sugar and pineapple juice.
- Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Mash bananas and add to saucepan.
- Whip coconut milk and 1 teaspoon gelatin for 1 minute then add to sugar banana mixture.
- Pour into shallow ceramic bowls and chill thoroughly.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
oh so wonderful!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Boy this would be good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Awesome recipe ... Great flavor combo...thanks for sharing... 5 forks!
pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!