ZUCCHINI JAMFrom munchkinz44 5 years ago
How to make it
- Boil zucchini with 1 cup of water--until clear --about 5--6 mins
- add the sugar, lemon juice and crushed pineapple --
- boil for another 8 min.
- remove from heat and add the jello--stir until completely dissolved.
- process in jelly jars or in freezer containers-
- ****NOTE---i divide my batch in 1/2 so i make 2 differant kinds of jam.!!!
- i have made apricot , strawberry, pineapple(is fabulous), peach(awesome!) and raspberry....all turning out just great
The Cookmunchkinz44 Canton, OH
The Rating4 people
WOW my favorite veggie in a jam YEAH! Many 5's many many thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
My kids brought me 2 huge squash, now I know what to do! Thanks:)fishtrippin in Estelline loved it
this is a great recipe.. I have made jams before using jello and they turn out very good..
five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!