Melt In Your Mouth Pot RoastFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1 lb. medium red potatoes,quartered shopping list
- 1 c fresh baby carrots shopping list
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast (3-4 lbs) shopping list
- 1/4 c Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tsp dried rosemary,crushed shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/3 c chopped onion shopping list
- 1-1/2 c beef broth or burgandy or brandy shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes and carrots in 5 Qt. slow cooker. Cut roast in half.
- In small bowl,combine mustard,rosemary,garlic salt,thyme and pepper;rub over roast.
- Place in slow cooker;top with onion and broth. cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or till meat and vegetables are tender.
- I like to use 1/2 broth and 1/2 burgandy.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
I can see that our weather is changing! LOL!a1patti in Salem loved it
So many recipes i almost overlook this one, the title sound about right, will try this! high fivecuzpat in Sikeston loved it
always looking for good roasts!midgelet in Eastern loved it