EASY SOFT PRETZELSFrom ozsmom 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a big bowl, mix together yeast, water, sugar and salt.
- Stir in flour.
- Knead on table until dough is smooth.
- Shape dough into a pretzel shapes.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in oven set at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until browned.
- Serve with mustard.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating7 people
These sound great---love the pretzels you can get from Sam's Wholesale in their snack bar.m2googee in Tomball loved it
Sound easy, and i love these soft and good tasting pretzelscuzpat in Sikeston loved it
thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!