Sweet Potato SoupFrom jake 7 years ago
- 2 sweet potatoes shopping list
- 2 white potatoes shopping list
- 1 turnip shopping list
- 6 c. of chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 c. of heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. of ground nutmeg shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of margarine shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to peel and cut your veggies into small chunks.
- Next can put these in a pot and cover this with chicken stock.
- Now bring this to a boil and let the veggies get tender.
- Take these tender veggies and puree them in the blender.
- Once they are creamy, return them to the pot and add in the cream, brown sugar, nutmeg, and the butter.
- Season to taste!
- Ladle and serve!