Easy No-Rise Native Molasses BreadFrom hawgwild 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray 2 loaf pans with some non-stick spray (or clean olive oil spray).
- Place all ingredients, except water into a mixing bowl. Add warm water slowly, so as not to add too much. The dough should be sticky. Like a thick cake batter, rather than a dough.
- Divide into bread pans. The batter should fill the pans halfway. Cover with plastic wrap. Let rise until the batter comes within 1/2 inch from the top of the pans.
- Bake for about 25-35 minutes. Loaf should sound hollow when you tap the top of it)
- Cool on a wire rack.
The Cookhawgwild Prince George, CA
The Rating5 people
I love a good bread!, Thanks, Dooleydooley in Crossroads loved it
just lovely!midgelet in Eastern loved it
This should be the perfect way to get fresh bread without all the dang kneading and rising time. :) Gonna try this one, sounds yummy.wonderland_tina in Dixon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!