Elaines Grilled Rice-Floured ChickenFrom chefelaine 4 years ago
How to make it
- oil the grill to prevent sticking
- wash and pat dry the chicken breast pieces
- coat generously with rice flour
- salt and pepper as desired
- Grill over medium-high flame for about 10 minutes each side.
- Simple as this sounds, it is delicious, and the rice flour gives a 'skin' effect to the finished chicken!
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating45 people
thank you Elaine... this is a very good recipe..being gluten free I do chicken like this..and it does turn out good...five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
You have done it again. Simple but perfect!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
looks awsome!!!!ginnylynn in hicktown(: loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!