Very Moist Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom cowsgomoo 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 1/3 cups white flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 packet milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 packet dark chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the white and brown sugar, vanilla extract, butter and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in flour, salt, baking soda and two types of chocolate chips. If dough doesn't seem to stick together, then add 1/4 cup melted butter. If it still isn't firm, add another 1/4 cup melted butter. That should be enough.
- Drop dough by tablespoons 5 cm apart on a sheet of baking paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes. The cookies will be extremely moist inside, so turn off the oven, take baking tray out of oven and let it cool on cooling rack for about 15 minutes.
- Enjoy your delicious cookies with milk!
The Cookcowsgomoo Sydney, AU
The Rating8 people
YUM, thanks for sharing your recipe. 5 forks heading your way.henrie in Savannah loved it
Very yummy sounding!! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
a 5 from me
yum-mmmmmyozsmom in Nepean loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!