Candy Apple Chicken WingsFrom luvabull 4 years ago
How to make it
- Fry chicken wings in 375 degree oil 8-10 minutes or until done.
- Drain wings on paper towels or wire rack.
- In a saucepan, melt apple jelly, cinnamon candies, and butter until jelly is melted and candies are dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in hot sauce.
- Transfer wings to a large bowl and pour the sauce over them.
- Toss or shake to coat.
The Cookluvabull Pearl, MS
The Rating6 people
Yeah, you had to post this. I am not going to fit though my front door with people like you out here tempting me. This post is just to sweet, or hot, or just to darn good! Thanks for the post, its a must make NOW! at my house. LOL smiles....tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
My husband loves chicken wings...I think this will be a big hit! Thanks for the recipe. Also thanks for the friend request. I hope you will enjoy GR as much as I have. Big 5 from me.julien in Charlotte loved it
what an interest sounding recipe..can't wait to try it...five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!