Chicken amp Mushroom TagliatelleFrom coulie 7 years ago
- 1 chicken breast, cut into strips shopping list
- 5 mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 handfull of ready cooked Tagliatelle shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, chopped shopping list
- 200 ml thick cream shopping list
- 10 ml olive oil shopping list
- Parmesan for serving shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- If pasta isn't cooked, cook it first.
- Cook the chicken and mushrooms in olive oil until ready.
- Add the garlic and cream.
- Cook until mixture thickens.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the pasta and throw in a serving bowl.
- Take the chicken and mushroom mixture and throw over.
- Top with as much parmesan your heart desires!!!!!
- Enjoy :)