French Fried Onion RingsFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
How to make it
- In rectangular glass baking dish combine onion and milk then let stand 30 minutes turning often.
- On wax paper combine bread crumbs, chili powder and salt.
- Preheat oven to 450 then spray nonstick jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- Turn onion rings into bread crumb mixture to coat then place onion rings in pan.
- Drizzle evenly with oil then bake 5 minutes on each side.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
I love that you don't have to fry these! Mmmmm...chili powder. They Sound great. Thanks.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
Wow the addition of the chili powder will make these awesome..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
I have to agree with Peeta, never thought of adding chili powder to onion rings, great post!hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!